I think this is my first ever recipe post. But jeez, this was so frackin’ good . . . I wish I could travel in the way-back machine and feed it to Elvis, who would then abandon his peanut butter and banana sandwiches and embrace a new diet and live forever and keep singing and be my bestest friend.
Here goes: over high heat put a small amt of olive oil in a non stick skillet, then:
1. add chunks of garlic, thinly sliced onions, push around the pan for a few minutes
2. add tomatoes (I quartered 2 Campari tomatoes), a minute more
2. add sliced and quartered green zucchini
3. push it all around for maybe four minutes, let the zucchini burn a little
(Earlier, I’d cooked a bunch of green beans chopped into one inch lengths and set aside.)
4. add the cooked string beans
(Salt/pepper a few times as you go)
I put it on a plate with a tilapia filet on top (cooked in another skillet at same time).
It was glorious.