There really aren’t any limits for him. NASCAR, he says, boo-ed the First Lady because she is ‘uppity’. Uppity.
Limbaugh also said “we don’t like being told what to eat; we don’t like being told how much to exercise; we don’t like being told what we’ve got to drive; we don’t like wasting money; we don’t like our economy being bankrupted. We don’t like 14% unemployment. The question is, what the hell is there to cheer for when Miss Obama and Ms. Biden show up?”
“I’ll tell you something else,” he said. “We don’t like paying millions of dollars for Mrs. Obama’s vacations. The NASCAR crowd doesn’t quite understand why when the husband and the wife are going to the same place, the first lady has to take her own Boeing 757 with family and kids and hangers-on four hours earlier than her husband, who will be on his 747. NASCAR people understand that’s a little bit of a waste. They understand it’s a little bit of uppity-ism.”
Rush doesn’t much like women either. Jill Biden is properly addressed as Dr. Biden, but I guess that’s uppity too – although probably not as uppity as it would be were Dr. Biden a black woman of course.
Mr-Limbaugh-of-Palm-Beach is an old pro at this stuff – here are some of his top hits (and they do keep on coming):
- “Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”
- “Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”
- “The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”
- “They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”
- [To an African American female caller]: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”
- ”I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.”
- “We need segregated buses… This is Obama’s America.”
- “Obama’s entire economic program is reparations.”
(h/t NewsOne for doing all the work)