A fascinating headline from today’s NY Times:
As Perry Rises, G.O.P. Elite Look Toward Romney
We may assume then, that the Times considers those who . . .
- believe in evolution
- think the world is older than 6000 years
- believe NASA and the Pentagon when they say climate change is real
- think it’s okay to directly elect Senators
- know that teh sex is not the base evil that leads to all the world’s other ills
- don’t much like executing people by the hundreds
- read books and stuff
. . . are, therefore, ‘elites’. Okay.