To inform the dialogue, I offer the following, courtesy Oxford English Dictionary:
1. an economic system in which the production and distribution of goods depend on invested private capital and profit-making.
2. Polit. the dominance of private owners of capital and production for profit.
a political and economic theory of social organization which advocates that the community as a whole should own and control the means of production, distribution, and exchange.
a political theory derived from Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person is paid and works according to his or her needs and abilities.
POLITICAL GOVERNING SYSTEMS
1. the totalitarian principles and organization of the extreme right-wing nationalist movement in Italy (1922-43).
2. any system of extreme right-wing or authoritarian views.
1. state ruled by a dictator.
2. absolute authority in any sphere.
government by a small group of people.
Democracy (PERSONAL FAVORITE)
1. a system of government by the whole population, usu. through elected representatives.
2. a classless and tolerant form of society.